Please note: All Ganaraska Forest visitors are required to have a membership or day pass and are required to present their membership or day pass to GRCA staff or enforcement officers upon request and display a valid Ganaraska Forest parking pass on the dash of their highway vehicle while parked at the Ganaraska Forest.
(Forest membership and day passes are non-transferable)
|Every person visiting Ganaraska Forest requires a Ganaraska Forest Day Pass or Membership||PERMITTED USES||YOUTH: 11 Years of Age & Under|
|HIKING||SNOW SHOEING||CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING||MOUNTAIN BIKING||HORSEBACK RIDING||HUNTING||MOTORIZED PASSENGER||MOTORIZED OPERATOR||MEMBERSHIP||DAY PASSES|
|Hiking / Snowshoeing||yes||yes||$32||$0||$7||0$|
|Cross Country Skiing||yes||yes||yes||$80||$40||$16||$8|
|Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Hunting||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||$80||$40||$16||$8|
|Motorized Use (Operator)||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||$190||$95||$32||$16|
|Motorized Use (Passenger)||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||$80||$40||$16||$8|
|*fees subject to change|
Parking (please remember to display your valid parking pass)
- Ganaraska Forest Centre, 10585 Cold Springs Camp Road (No unloading Off Road Vehicles, Snowmobiles or Horses )
- Horse Trailer Lot, 10th Line Hope (1 km east of Cold Springs Camp Road) Horse trailer Parking Only
- P1, Glamorgan Road (Unmaintained Road)
- P2, Boundary Road (1.5 km east of HWY 115)
- P3, Boundary Road (1.5 km east of HWY 115)
- P6, Corner of Porter Road and Sandaraska Road (Additional dedicated Horse Trailer Parking)
- P7, Carscadden Road (1km north of Conession Road 8)
- P5, 10th Line Port Hope (1.5 km west of County Road 10)
Ganaraska Forest Centre (GFC)
- Public washrooms and showers available in the small building with a blue door at GFC.
- ORV’s (ATVs and off-road motorcycles) are not permitted to ride anywhere on Forest Centre grounds.
- Ganaraska Forest Centre ORV parking area is located just north of the main driveway into the GFC. (no unloading ORV’s, no highway vehicle parking in this lot)
- Horses are not permitted on GFC grounds. Equestrians visiting the GFC must use the provided.